Best Performed Dressage Horse
Total Prize Pool Value = $4000
For Horses Competing Between 1st August 2019 and 31st July 2020
CONTACT US NOW TO NOMINATE YOUR HORSE – ENTRY IS FREE
NO CLOSING DATE FOR NOMINATIONS
PLEASE NOTE: We need a minimum of 15 participants to run this competition.
Overall Winner – $2000 Voucher
Overall 2nd Place – $700 voucher
Overall 3rd place – $300 Voucher
Highest Test Score – $500 voucher
Highest Test Average – $500 voucher
Please note: Vouchers are redeemable at Bloomfield Farm on any Product or Service, and must be redeemed within 2 years. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred to a third party.
Leaderboard as at 18th November 2019
All scores for each horse are Averaged, and additional percentage points are added to the Overall Average if your score resulted in a 1st, 2nd or 3rd Place.
1st Place = Bonus 3 Percentage Points Added to the Average
2nd Place = Bonus 2 Percentage Points Added to the Average
3rd Place = Bonus 1 Percentage Point Added to the Average
Eg. Horse competes in 5 Competitions with the following results
70% and 1st Place
72% and 1st Place
69% and 2nd Place
67% and 4th Place
71% and 2nd Place
Average Score is 69.8% Plus Bonus Percentage Points of 10
2 x 1st Place = 6 points
2 x 2nd Place = 4 points
Therefore Leaderboard Score would be 79.8
RESULTS FROM PREVIOUS COMPETITIONS
2015 – 16 Awards
OVERALL WINNER – Freestyle ms with 106.68 points
OVERALL 2ND PLACE – Neversfelde Kipling with 96.89 points
OVERALL 3RD PLACE – Furst Dance with 96.87
HIGHEST TEST AVERAGE – Freestyle ms with 77.68%
HIGHEST TEST SCORE – Freestyle ms with 90.6%
2013 – 14 Awards
OVERALL WINNER – Bloomfield Royal Diamond with 101.51 points
HIGHEST TEST AVERAGE – Bloomfield Royal Diamond with 74.51%
HIGHEST TEST SCORE – BLOOMFIELD ROYAL DIAMOND with 79.4%
OVERALL WINNER – PS ROYAL DANCER with 101.84 points
HIGHEST TEST AVERAGE – SADDLE UP ROMPER STOMPER with 80.15%
HIGHEST TEST SCORE – BLOOMFIELD ROYAL DIAMOND with 82.80%
ELIGIBILITY & CONDITIONS
1. Competition runs from 1st August through to 31st July the following year.
2. Horses must be sired by Bloomfield Stallions (Royal Hit, San Rubin II, Furst Love, Fiderstern, Versace, Sirocco).
3. Horses must be registered and competing in Australia.
4. Results from all Official EA Dressage Competitions in Australia are eligible (including Young Horse Classes and Freestyles). Please note: Young Horse Class scores will be converted to Percentage Scores (ie a score of 7.8 would convert to 78%)
5. Prize will be awarded to the Winning owner and rider, as at 31st July.
Please note, Prizes are not redeemable for Cash.
6. Anyone wishing to participate must Nominate their Horse via email to Bloomfield Farm. Details must include the horse’s name, age, pedigree, rider, owner and breeder details.
7. Dressage Competition Results must be forwarded to Bloomfield Farm via email for inclusion in the Leaderboard Update. Details required are Score, Placing, Test, Date, Organising Club. (Results will be verified with the Organizing Club.)
PLEASE NOTE: Owners/Riders are responsible for forwarding the Results to Bloomfield Farm, and this must be done within 2 weeks of the competition date.
8. Results older than 2 weeks will be invalid.
9. Horses must compete in a minimum of 10 Tests during the 12 months.
10. Double Bonus Points awarded for a Top 3 Placing in first and/or second round at DJWTS and for Individual Test results at Championship Events (ie State Championships, CDI’s and Nationals)
11. Bonus points for Placings will not be awarded if there are 3 or less horses in the class.
12. A maximum of 14 Tests will be used to determine the final Score. If a Horse competes in more than 14 tests throughout the year, the top 14 test scores will be used, regardless of placing.